Friday, December 5, 2008

Yet another amazing Christmas Jars miracle

This email just came in. I bet there are many more of these to come between now and Christmas!

(Name withheld)

I have just received a Christmas jar and the book at my door step. I have no clue who could have sent it. Hearing the story of what it means bought tears to my eyes and gave me goose bumps. I was touch to know someone put a lot of thought in this and who they chose. I'm looking forward to trying to find out who it is but at the same time I don't want to know because it's such beautiful secret.

2 comments:

  1. I just decided on the recipient of our Christmas Jar yesterday - I can't wait until Christmas Eve! Since you sent me my signed copy of the book I'm going to also give them the first copy that I bought with the Jar. I let my 4 year old son paint a vase in red and green to send it in...he was thrilled to be able to help with the project as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Can't wait to hear how it goes. I hope you'll get back to me and share your delivery story!

    ReplyDelete