Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

What better way to celebrate Christmas than with a new batch of Christmas Jar e-mails!

(Name witheld)

It is Christmas Eve and I had just gotten done watching a movie with my daughter. We heard nothing, but the dog barking and thought that maybe a package had arrived. I went to the door to check and was brought to tears. This year has been rough to say the least. I lost my job after 37 years and have been having an all around tough time. The person who found it in there heart to bring a jar of change and this wonderful book to my door step reminded me what the spirit of giving is all about. I am truly greatful for the kindness that this person showed and will do my best to make this a new family tradition. Thank you whomever you were and may God grant your hopes and wishes true.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful thing to read on Christmas Day! Thanks you! May you all have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete