Sunday, December 28, 2008

Announcing "Ask Jason Anything"

I'm very excited to announce the debut of "Ask Jason Anything". Send in your video questions and I will pick a few to answer every week. Both the video questions and video answers will be posted online.

Simply send your video questions in any video format to askjasonanything@gmail.com.

Before asking your question, please state your first name and city/state. Also, kindly limit your questions to 30 seconds max, please.

Fire up those video cameras and web cams!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jason,

    I just wanted to tell thank you for writing such a beautiful book. I just happened to pick it up when I was on my way out of a book store and I liked the cover, plus I write letters too! Your story explodes in the end in a waterfall gush of love, forgiveness and redemption! What a story!!!

    I'd like to think my heart was described by the man that Jack Cooper was - the choices he made and the things that he did as a husband and father - being more of the man that I would hope to be. Thank you once again and I hope you write many more such stories. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sean! That really means a lot. I bet you're well on your way to becoming that man and BETTER!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete