Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"I have no idea who our 'angel' is"

Are you out there "Angel"? I sure hope this note finds you someday so you can know the good you've done!

(Name withheld)

We received the most amazing thoughtful gift in the entire world last night (Dec. 23). It has been a rough few months as I was recently laid off my job and my husbands company has had very little work to keep the paychecks coming in. My doorbell rang last night and when I answered there was no one there. There was however a cute Christmas stocking sitting outside my door. I was shocked at how heavy it was and was very curious as to what was inside. There was a note attached to the outside and inside was the book Christmas Jars along with a large jar of coins. I was speechless and was in tears for about 15 minutes. I have no idea who our "angel" is, but we are truly blessed to have such a special person watching over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment