Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Jar Story: Best line ever

(Name withheld)

I read the book earlier this year and decided to give out a jar.

My wife just had a baby two months ago and I was let go from my job of 9 years the Monday before Thanksgiving.

Although we could probably use all the change for formula or diapers, I have decided to put at least $100 in the jar and give it to my daughter's Sunday School Teacher.

Sister M. has struggled all year while working only part time jobs (sometimes three at a time) to make ends meet. I know the amount she will get will not go very far, but I know it will come in handy.

I wish I could see her face when she gets the jar. Her tears would be like diamonds to me.

1 comment:

  1. Dare to wear Christian Louboutin Sale
    despite the little pain. The world really looks amazing from a height and this hold when one is wearing high Christian Louboutin Sandals
    . Christian was the founder of Christian Louboutin Pumps
    during 1990's in Italy. The Christian Louboutin Boots
    were the result of a concern raised.4

    ReplyDelete