Monday, September 3, 2007

It's about time, eh?

Lots of folks in recent years have asked why I wasn't maintaining my own blog.

"Good question," I'd tell them.

I contribute regularly to www.politicalderby.com, the political junkie web site I co-founded with my old childhood pal, Stephen Fountain.

I also post new content from time-to-time on my personal web site, www.jasonfwright.com and on my book web sites, www.christmasjars.com and www.thewednesdayletters.com.

But until now I've not written regularly in one place. It's about time, eh?

So beginning today I'll use this space to blog about my books, breaking news in the shooting of the film adaptation of Christmas Jars, and occasionally I'll cross-post from www.politicalderby.com.

That ought to keep us busy!

1 comment:

  1. I was maintaining several different sites myself (different family lines and such) until I learned about the whole feedreader thing. Now I can feedread material from one site to the many others I subscribe to. It feels like a major multi-task moment everytime. Thought I'd pass it along in case it helps you free up some of your busy time.

    ReplyDelete