Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Forgive me?

No, I haven't been hidden in a bunker under the White House. I've been traveling, writing, traveling, and traveling. Fortunately the traveling is now on hold for almost six weeks. Yahoo!

I'm crashing on a deadline for the new novel. I finally feel like I've rounded a corner and it's coming into picture. The last week or so has seen me writing 6-8 hours a day and tomorrow I'm headed off to a friend's cabin in WV to write non-stop for a couple days. Let's hope I don't get eaten by the bear I saw up there last fall...

And now for the best news of the last couple weeks. We have a cover for the new book! My agent, editor and I all love it. Most importantly, my wife approves :)

If you're interested in catching a future event, click here for my updated schedule.

And I'd love to hear what YOU think of the cover. Comment below!


11 comments:

  1. Lori and I dig it Bro! No seriously...we both really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great cover. At first you only see the man and then all the details bring you in, invite you to look closer and then honestly wonder what the book is all about. So tell us, what is the book about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Can't wait til it comes out!

    Kim
    www.journeytohannah.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wholly Moley bro, love it, just want to know where my silhouette came from??? You lurking again???

    Pretty cool though man, honestly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, love the new book cover!! I hope the book is as good as the last one I read of yours! Good luck with your deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad everyone likes it! It just keeps growing on me...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't care what the cover looks like (but I do like it), just as long as you write the book inside....seriously, after Wednesday Letters, I can't stop telling eveyone I know about you and your books! I also can't stop telling people about Political Derby...which is also totally awesome. Good luck with your writing, hopefully you are not at the bottome of the bear's stomach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. I'm tempted to pick up a copy. . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it! Looking forward to reading your next book!

    ReplyDelete