Monday, February 23, 2009

'i am 17 years old and i recieved a christmas jar 5 days before christmas'

my name is tori, i am 17 years old and i recieved a christmas jar 5 days before christmas. one day, i was hard at work when a group of women walked up to me and handed me a heavy jar and a book that was named 'christmas jar.' i was confused and wasn't sure how to react. i politely said thank you and merry christmas. when i opened the jar after the women had left i soon realized what i had recieved. i was filled with joy and couldn't believe it happend to me, of all people. a friend of mine that i work with noticed the look on my face and asked why i seemed so 'joyful' i explained to her what had just happend and she couldn't believe it either. i later shared that gift of joy with my coworker who couldn't really afford to buy her family anything for christmas. but, the most joyful feeling i got out of the whole thing was sharing it with others and seeing the joy on their faces during the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment